Our growing company is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator who will be in charge of assisting our Project Managers in organizing our ongoing projects. This task involves monitoring project plans, schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures, organizing and participating in stakeholder meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines are met in a timely manner.
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings
- Prepare necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective
- Ensure project deadlines are met
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable
- Manage the relationship with the customer and partners
- Report and escalate to management as needed
?To be successful as a Project Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills. At least two years of relevant experience is required for consideration.PAY:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Bachelor degree in business or related field of study. (preferred)
Two + years experience in related field.
Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Posted By: email@example.com