* Processing and managing data and information provided as part of the delivery of Drug and Health Screening Services
* Interacts with various clients and vendors to facilitate timely resolutions and escalate issues as needed
* Schedule/coordinate drug and health screening services requested by clients via work queue
* Communicate internally and externally with clients and vendors
* Ensure prompt and accurate response to clients-specific issues
* Works cross-functionally with other departments in the organization
* Starting pay rate: $18/hr
* Hours: 8:30 AM-5:00 PM Monday - Friday
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
*2-3 years of customer service experience
*Strong data entry both alpha and numeric
*Ability to meet weekly productivity standards
*Must be comfortable with following step-by-step procedures requiring little or no supervision
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Account Coordinator- $18/hr position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.