Ultimate Staffing Services are seeking PT Image Review Clerks in the Orlando, FL area. The candidate will have the opportunity to performing Manual Image Review activities. Responsibilities include clearing of the various Image Review queues in a timely and accurate manner.
· Process a minimum of 600 transactions per hour and maintaining an accuracy rate of 98%
· Ensure that the license plate number and state are correct and accurately modify transaction based on the images provided
· Ensure that the vehicle classification provided is correct and accurately modify transaction where the classification is not correct
· Ensure the images for the transactions are correctly enhanced and saved based on the system enhancement features available
· Review and modify transactions that are marked as uncollectable to ensure transactions are processed correctly
· Accurately perform Audits for the offsite team
· Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor
Shift: 2nd 6:30 p.m. to 1:00 a.m. Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $10.75 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
• High School Diploma or G.E.D.
• Previous Call Center/Customer Service experience
• Superior Data Entry Skills
• Complete a Background Check and Drug Test
• Pass a Data Entry and Customer Service Assessment
• Ability to adhere to a Professional Environment and Dress Code
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Image Review Clerk position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.