Are you ready to work with a company that has an awesome culture and great benefit packages? We are hiring an Administrative Assistant who is an excellent communicator, has an eye for detail, and is highly organized. If this sounds like you, send in your resume today!
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Responsible for supporting the Director of Service and their team
- Provide back up for Executive Assistant to the CEO as needed
- Coordinate office staff activities and meetings to ensure maximum efficiency
- Compile, organize, and analyze data for use in reports
- Review and resolve routine administrative related questions and issues
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
PAY: $21-23/hour, Depending on Experience
SCHEDULE: Monday-Friday, 8a-4:30p
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Post-secondary degree (Bachelor's preferred)
1-3 years’ experience in administrative support
Strong computer skills, including MS Office
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org