Assist and support all field administration functions of the assigned Business Unit in order to provide satisfying customer services. Work closely within PDC's Admin departments as well as with other departments to support necessary administrative needs with a positive manner.
* Corporate PDC operations coordination: Reporting, communications, data collection for Claims; Documentation, SOP, financials and budgetary impact regarding claims; Resource co-ordination (25%)
* Documents and records: Update Monthly results for all PDC trackers for all locations; Update KPI's, action plans, results and reward programs; Update monthly requirements such as training, safety and maintenance programs (20%)
* Admin Support: Support/Assist leadership and coordinators requests & questions; Assist creating DATA for HQ; Assist coordinating PDC events & making arrangements (20%)
* HQ PDC Operations supply purchasing and management: Manage PDC Supply inventory and purchasing costs and vendor selection for cost effectiveness; Manage new vendor processes; Support leadership/coordinators requests; Assist with CIP and national accounts (20%)
* Basic Filing: Filing Contracts, Certificate of Insurance, PRs, etc. (15%)
* Pro-actively identify and resolve potential problems or issues that may impact a program, project or business condition.
* Critical issues are to be discussed with management for visibility, direction and alternative solutions
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
1+ years of experience
· Advanced Excel, SQL (strongly preferred)
· Reasoning Ability
· Statistical skills (preferred)
· Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
· High School Diploma, Required
· Bachelors, Preferred
English (fluent), Bi-Lingual Korean (Highly preferred)
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Operations Analyst position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.