Experienced Front Office Medical Assistant needed for Family Practice, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care.
Duties including greeting patients and obtain their personal information such as address and insurance information. Compiles patient charts and files them appropriately. Clerical duties such as filing and answering phones.
Full Time/Temp to Hire
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
* Bilingual English/Spanish is preferred.
* Minimum two years work-related experience.
* Knowledge of medical terminology.
* Proficient in MS Office, Word and Excel.
* Experienced with electronic medical records.
* Effective communication skills; demonstrates professional and courteous phone etiquette.
* Experience with medical software such as EPIC preferred.
* Effective time management skills with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Front Office Medical Assistant position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.