We are a multinational semiconductor manufacturer with a site location in El Segundo, California. Our company's business lines focus on Energy efficiency, mobility and security with semiconductors that help vehicles, factories, and electronics run more efficiently. On the road, we improve vehicle safety, security, and efficiency. The company has global research and manufacturing operations and is traded on the New York Stock Exchange.
The Engineering Technician supports the Evaluation Lab by performing characterization tests on semiconductor devices. Specific responsibilities include:
- Design of microelectronic assemblies including developing new PCB based products from rough schematic to fully documented fabrication and assembly instructions
- Support the generation and maintenance of all design and associated ECO documentation
- Use Printed Circuit Board layout tools (i.e., Cadence Allegro, Concept HDL) to generate detailed circuit board layouts (component placement and routing) from electrical schematics.
- Use of CAD tools (i.e., AutoCAD® and SolidWorks®) to generate detailed circuit
- Performs testing of semiconductor devices including MOSFETS, diodes, switches, IGBT's and Hexfets
- Utilizes laboratory test equipment such oscilloscopes, curve tracers and multimeters to load and test semiconductor devices
- Utilize MS Excel and other software tools to manage data derived from test results to convert scientific data into conventional form
- Support Engineering teams with other evaluations as required
Compensation and Benefits
- Ability to start on an immediate temporary-to-hire basis is
- Semiconductor industry experience preferred but not required
- Associate's degree or relevant experience preferred
This role offers a competitive hourly rate with paid overtime and company sponsored benefits for temporary staff. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Posted By: email@example.com