Seeking Customer Care Representatives for a wellness company in Eagan! You will be trained in!
- Assists in-bound/out-bound callers in an appropriate manner and document the call completely
- Accurately explain the benefits of the applicable program, and effectively discuss enrollment information
- Follow through on any action that needs to be taken and document steps taken accurately
- Thoroughly understand and keep up with company profiles, incentive programs, terminology, customization, protocols and other pertinent data for participating companies.
- Utilizes customer service and conflict management skills with all participant contacts.
Monday-Thursday, 11:30am-8:00pm. Friday 9:30am - 6:00pm! One Saturday a month.Company Perks:*Stand up desks!
*Nice Break Room!
*Brand new building - beautiful office!
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.