Ultimate Staffing a business line of Roth Staffing Companies LP one of the largest privately held staffing firms in the nation is currently hiring! Our business client a Medical Device Manufacturing company s currently seeking a Quality Inspector to work at their facility located in the Lowell, MA area. This is a wonderful work environment with a growing organization. The position is temporary to hire position. Ultimate Staffing offers employee benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision insurance and more while working with us!
Job Title Quality Inspector
Hours/days 2nd shift: 1:30pm to 9:45pm
Pay Range $16.50 to $17.60 per hour
Term ( Temporary to Hire
High School Diploma and GED
Pre-Employee Drug Screening
Criminal Background Check
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Inspection in compliance to all work instructions, quality regulations,
- Perform inspection requirements and techniques in manufacturing or other areas.
- Retrieval of documentation or work instructions through database as necessary, to perform inspections.
- Reviews orders and job packets, recording batch numbers and quantities, as required by inventory system.
- Records results in a legible and accurate manner.
- Reads, interprets and applies dimensional or other requirements defined in work instructions, process documents or graphics.
- Serves on and is actively involved in cross-functional teams. Interface, when needed, with various levels of manufacturing or engineering regarding quality issues.
- Uses required tools and instruments (i.e. caliper, plug gauges, multimeter, microscope, and micrometer) to measure, assess or analyze quality attributes.
- Inspect sub-assemblies and assemblies for cosmetic and physical flaws and/or perform electrical, mechanical and visual inspections of sub-assemblies and final assemblies.
- Support Receiving, Incoming process and Final Inspection.
- 6+ months' quality inspection experience typical, preferably in medical device.
- Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485 and Medical Device Regulations (21 CFR 820).
- Must possess Quality job knowledge, including inspection, testing and record keeping.
- Must be proficient in basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and SAP experience preferred.
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Must be extremely detail-oriented.
Interested? Send your resume today by replying or e-mail resume to email@example.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
6+ months’ quality inspection experience typical, preferably in medical device.
Experience with Quality Management Systems (ISO 13485 and Medical Device Regulations (21 CFR 820).
Must possess Quality job knowledge, including inspection, testing and record keeping.
Must be proficient in basic computer skills, Microsoft Office and SAP experience preferred.
Excellent Communication Skills
Must be extremely detail-oriented.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org