Recruiter Job Template
Ultimate Staffing Services specializes in the temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct hire placement of business professionals. Over 20 years of service excellence has marked Ultimate Staffing Services as a staffing industry phenomenon, as we remain the only staffing company to ever be ranked the #1 fastest-growing, privately-held company in the U.S. by Inc. magazine. Offering the best assignments and benefits package in the business, Ultimate Staffing Services can help you find a job that just feels right!
Currently, our team is looking for a Recruiter. The Recruiter will play the most critical role by fulfilling our company's purpose and promise to our premiere client located in Fairfax, VA.
In this position, you will be working for one of our premiere clients in the construction industry, specializing in the placement of skilled craftsmen! This is a small office environment, with importance placed on relationship building and hard work.
The primary responsibility of the Recruiter is to recruit, interview and hire qualified Field Employees to ensure overall workforce optimization and to successfully build and manage a safe, stable, productive and skilled labor workforce.
This position requires the Recruiter to have a clear understanding of the mission, core values, business model and how we establish ourselves as the employer of choice in the construction market. The Recruiter builds quality relationships with field employees while meeting or exceeding recruitment goals.
The Recruiter reports to the Project Coordinator/General Manager.
1. Uses ATS to build and maintain a large pool of qualified candidates.
2. Uses ATS for all job postings including jobs posted on the Job Board as well as other external job boards - CareerBuilder, Craigslist, Indeed, Monster, etc. while monitoring the monthly advertising budget.
3. Performs reviews on all job postings.
4. Searches for qualified candidates using available resume databases.
5. Performs off-site recruiting, attends job fairs and uses all available recruitment tools to attract and identify quality craftsmen
6. Schedules and tracks all interviews in ATS.
7. Conducts employment interviews for Field Employee applicants in adherence with state and federal employment laws.
8. Hires Field Employees using the hiring process described in the Field Office Procedures Manual, including, but not limited to, thoroughly reviewing completed employment applications, verifying all employment gaps, checking references, submitting criminal background checks where appropriate, for all qualified applicants, and in general is responsible for hiring qualified Employees with adequate skill and work ethic as needed to fill open work orders.
9. Conducts field employee orientation and educates the new employees.
10. Reviews, completes, submits, and maintains hiring paperwork for new hires and rehires.
11. Attends the daily Operations Meeting and reviews open orders to determine existing and anticipated labor needs by classification daily.
12. Assists in walking Field Employees on Jobs their first day on any given jobsite to introduce them to the superintendent.
13. Supports the payroll process.
14. Performs other duties as assigned.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Recruiter position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.