POSITION SUMMARY: Coordinates, plans and expedites all work in progress. Communicates with all production related areas to ensure orders are moving at the appropriate pace to meet deliveries. Acts as a liaison between customer service and production. Develops plan of action to produce parts engineered by the estimator.
- Reports for Gaming Production daily for 1 weeks' worth of work
- Updates WO's- Totals Dates
- Attend daily production meetings, taking good notes
- Advise PM's / Sales of potential issues immediately once identified
- By priorities, physically check progress on production floor
- Advise direct manager when encountering issues (E.G. uncooperative shop employee)
- Expectations that this role spends 50% of time on shop floor daily
- Responsible for coordinating the production of orders by organizing departments, materials and resources.
- Expedites rush orders when they occur by communicating with all necessary departments. Ensures job moves expeditiously from inception to shipping.
- Review WIP schedule daily. Communicate open or closed dates to Customer Service and Sales. Provide vital information as it changes throughout each day.
- Coordinate and communicate with the production manager on job status, bottlenecks, materials issues, rush orders, problematic orders etc. as they arise.
- Drive the planning of producing large, special or difficult jobs. Layout groundwork and timing of these projects through effective planning. Design plans for production to follow.
- Act as a liaison between production and customer service / sales. Provide information in both directions.
- Maintains productivity standards by periodically measuring activities through time studies. Reports these findings to the master planner.
- Communicates with purchasing and receiving on material deliveries to ensure they are available to meet the production plan.
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.