North Houston Ultimate is currently seeking Logistics Candidates that have Air Import and Export experience. This is a temp to hire role located by North Houston, next to Bush Airport. The pay for the Air Import Coordinator is $15-$18 per hour.
• Coordinates customer air import shipments with vendors, shippers, truckers and airlines.
• Comprehension of INCO Terms and ability to execute air shipments according to documentation.
• Arranges deliveries for inland transportation and follows up to ensure shipments have reached their final destinations.
• Converts and verifies shipment weight and volume. Calculates rates and price conversions.
• Responsible for audit compliance and corporate policies and procedures.
• Supports local sales efforts with timely responses to emails and rate requests.
• Maintains communications with customers, carriers, and vendors
• High school diploma or its equivalent.
• Minimum 2 years of experience working in air import preferred.
• Ability to negotiate rates with airlines and truckers.
• Professional demeanor, including excellent written & verbal communication skills.
• Proficiency in Windows programs, specifically Word and Excel.
• Stellar organizational skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Air Import Coordinator position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.