We are currently hiring for a Receptionist (ASAP) at our Saint Paul office! Lots of opportunity to advance within the company!
Job duties include:
* This is a front of the office "face of the company' position - could be back office
* Answer all incoming calls - big part of the job
* Maintains the telecommunications system (multi-line phone system)
* Welcome all visitors into the facility and ensure all visitors have their safety apparel
* Maintain inventory of safety apparel and visitors are not taking them when they leave the facility
* Maintain conference room calendars
* Receive and sort all incoming mail and send out outgoing mail
* Order approved office supplies for the entire facility
* Ensure reception area is neat and tidy
* Providing back-up to Sales Coordinators as requested
* Pay: $14-$16/hour, depending on experience
* Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
-1-2 years of customer service experience (any industry is fine: retail, restaurant, office)
-Receptionist experience is ideal but not required
-Superior communication skills; verbal and written
-Experience using Microsoft Office Products
Posted By: email@example.com
Thank you for applying to the Receptionist ASAP position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.