1. Travel Coordination and Preparation
* Work with managers to coordinate travel arrangements through our onsite AMEX travel agency according to the Travel and Entertainment Policy
* Arrange ground transportation, book hotels and manage all logistics
* Create final travel itinerary and directions
2. Expense Reports and Approvals
* Process expense reports through the Concur system in a timely manner
* Monitor and track managers' expense reports until reimbursement
* Reconcile monthly expenses with credit card statements
3. Meeting Materials/Reporting/Client Metrics
* Submit and track progress of client presentation books for meetings as requested using our internal E-Library system
* * Enter Client Meeting notes and updates to the CRM
* Produce weekly, monthly, quarterly reports to clients/internal members by date due
* Write and maintain detailed instructions for all assigned reports
4. Coordinate Client Meetings/Calendaring
* Coordinate client meetings for managers and handle the scheduling, materials, meals/refreshments and logistics
* Create folders with client portfolio information that managers use to prepare for meeting presentations
* Confirm the final agenda schedule with all presenters
* Ensure meeting is setup as expected and without any incidents including refreshments and materials
5. Phone Coverage/Client Servicing
* Manage client telephone calls and respond to requests
* Create follow up correspondence for clients and consultants
6. Special Projects
* Participate in special projects
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
4-6 years of previous administrative experience supporting multiple executives.
Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and Outlook required.
Must possess strong written and verbal communication skills , including exceptional telephone management and the ability to write emails
Twoyear college degree is preferred but not required.
Soft skills: Self-starter, action oriented, quick learner, able to multitask, highly organized, excellent attention to detail, customer focused, problem solver, good follow up skills, strong relating skills, able to prioritize, team player
Posted By: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for applying to the Admin Assistant II position. Your job application has been routed to the appropriate branch for consideration. Please make note of your Password, as you will need this if you are selected to move forward in the process. Your email address will most likely serve as your username.